Have a question about an order?
Feel free to email me with any concerns about the status of your order. Please know that due to my busy schedule with conventions and Events it may take me a few days to get back to you.
My package looks lost or delayed?
I have entrusted USPS, UPS, and Fedex to delivery your packages safely. I suggest reaching out to your local delivery company regarding your missing or delayed mail. Most delivery companies have tracking numbers and an exact location on your packages so it would be best to get in contact with them regarding your package and delivery date. They will be your best contact when your package has been shipped and will be able to give you an estimate on a delivery date and a location of your package.
Do I accept commission work?
Yes!! Please contact me with your requirements and the artist or artists you may be interested in commissioning and a budget, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Is my work stolen?
Unfortunately, yes. If you see any of my work that is not from this website, please contact me as soon as possible.
Where do you ship?
- Shipping time is 7 – 14 days from your date of purchase.
- I ship worldwide now!
- International orders can take anywhere between 2-5 weeks for arrival due to customs and cargo shipment deliveries.
- Art prints ship out within 3-6 days from your date of purchase.
- Canvases ship out within 1 week from your date of purchase. They are all made to order.
- Once your order is fulfilled and packaged, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
What are my Shipping Options?
Option 1: Priority Shipping
(NO PROTECTION of prints and NO REFUNDS IF DAMAGED)
Option 2: Priority Shipping + Top loader
(Guaranteed protection for prints plus shipping insurance)